Natural Gas Victoria BC
Connect to Gas Rebate Program
High-efficiency Natural Gas Furnace and Boiler Replacement Rebates
- Natural gas furnace rebates up to $ 1000.00 – Learn More
- Connect to gas space and water heating rebates up to $ 2700.00 – Learn More
- Natural gas water heater rebates up to $ 1000.00 – Learn More
- Appliance maintenance rebates up to $ 135.00 – Learn More
- Wall furnace and water heater rebates up to $ 2100.00 – Learn More
- Natural gas fireplace rebates $ 300.00 – Learn More
- Natural gas boiler and combination hot water rebates up to $ 1500.00 – Learn More
- Heat pump water heater up to $ 1000.00
- Income qualified furnace and boiler rebates up to $ 3000.00 – Learn More
- Income qualified gas water heater rebate up to $ 2500.00 – Learn More
Natural gas water heaters
Upgrade to an ENERGY STAR® tankless, storage or hybrid water heater and get a rebate of up to $1,000.
Learn More at FortisBC.com
Tank to Tankless Retrofit Performance
The Canada Mortgage And Housing Corporation recently released this research paper on “Monitoring Performance of Retrofitting from Tank to Tankless Water Heaters”, it’s a great paper explaining the benefits of going tankless, Tank to Tankless Retrofit Performance.
Visit Hydro To Gas for some interesting Natural Gas Facts!
Natural Gas & Propane Service & Installation
Our certified gas technicians are capable to carry out most any type of gas related service, repair or installation, contact us today for all your service needs.
Save Money with Gas Grants & Maintenance.
You could qualify for Federal or Provincial funded grants designed to make your neighborhood more environmentally friendly. contact us today .
Over 40 Years Service to the Community
The Knowles family have been providing quality services to the greater Victoria region for over 40 years. We have been able to foster long lasting relationships with our customers based on trust and courteous service.
Make the switch to natural gas,
Install an ENERGY STAR® heating system and get a $1,000 rebate!
Change your oil or propane heating system to natural gas, install a new ENERGY STAR rated high-efficiency heating system and you may qualify for a $1,000 cash rebate.
Learn more at FortisBC
No More Oil?
If you are suspicious there is an Underground Oil Storage Tank on your property or if you plan on buying a house which was built prior to the 1960`s, have the land scanned for the presence of an underground oil storage tank. This is essential if you wish to avoid potential high costs relating to contamination in the future.
It is a homeowner’s legal responsibility to properly maintain the oil tank and clean up any spills or leaks that may occur. We recommend Western Utilities for Oil Tank Locating and underground utility locating.
2519 Ludgate Street,
Victoria, BC V8T 4S2