At Knowles Gas, we are proud to offer some of the most reputable brands of tankless water heaters in Victoria, BC. Check Fortis for current rebates available!
Brands We Offer
We install the Rinnai SENSEI Tankless Water Heaters.
- SENSEI next generation in tankless water heating – pdf
- Prices starting as low as $4500
How Tankless Hot Water Heaters Function
With rising energy costs becoming a serious concern, the long-term benefits of tankless hot water heaters easily outweigh the initial investment. It is often a good idea to invest in a durable and efficient tankless water heater in Victoria, BC — well before winter sets in.
Over the last decade or so, an increasing number of homeowners in Victoria, BC are experiencing the benefits of tankless water heaters over conventional water tanks. If you’re in the market for a water heater, you may want to understand why tankless water heaters are in high demand.
If you have a large family, you might want to consider installing more than one tankless hot water heater. This will ensure that there is always enough hot water for the shower, dishwasher and washing machine.
Our expert staff is happy to explain the benefits, features and costs of different water heaters.
How You Can Benefit from Switching to a Tankless Water Heater
Tankless water heaters in Victoria BC offer several advantages:
- The water gets heated only when the faucet is turned on, which helps prevent energy wastage
- They eliminate the need to keep water heated in a tank and reduce the need for extra storage space
- Compact and energy-efficient models can be securely mounted onto a wall
- You can be assured of continuous hot water during showers, all without the water suddenly running cold
On average, tankless water heaters (also called instant heaters) are able to provide 2-5 gallons of hot water per minute. In general, gas-fired models produce more water compared to their electric counterparts.
Tankless water heaters consume up to 30% – 50% less energy units compared to conventional water heaters. If high energy bills are proving to be a problem, tankless water heaters may be a better option for your home. This is because the water runs through the pipes and is directly heated by electricity or gas in the unit.